Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Love for The Most High God & My search Within.

I Love my Heavenly Father because he first loved me. I love my heavenly Father because he knew about all of my life's dreams and my full potential. That's why he's always wanted my attention. It wasn't until I was hurt, time and time again in so many different relationships with people that said they loved me but inflicted harm to me without cause. That's when I knew I Had a Purpose. "To love my God with all of my heart mind body and soul."

It was at that point in time in my life when I began to reach deep within my knowings and trust that God is Love, and if God is Truly Love then He can show me what True love really was created for. So, It was then and there when I realized that I would find the Love I've been searching my whole life for was there with me all the time. It was my Love in God and God's love for me. That showed me the way to him. (Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.) Jeremiah 1:5

The Bible says that many are called yet few are chosen. We'll I believe I'm one of Gods chosen, Matthew 22:14

So,

I choose to stand on His Word as he gives me his promises and shows me how much he truly loves me.

I AM ONE OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL. (FROM THE LOST TRIBE OF Shabazz.) "We all are." If you all believe that within your hearts then why do we war with our sisters and brothers without cause? What have I ever done to any of you? What has God ever done to any of you? What has God Truthfully done 2 u except LOVE YOU.

 I've always love my sisters and brothers But I Love God the Most.

The Bible tells us that if we loved him that we must love his creation.
We must put down our Aughts with our sisters and brothers and then come Boldly before his throne of Grace. Matthew 5:23

We shall NOT serve any gods before him.(The 1st Commandment)

Well, Some are more lost than others. I admit I was one lost soul. but that doesn't give anyone of us the right to throw the first stone. Remember: He who is without sin throw the first stone. We shall find God when we look for TRUTH and Love in all that we do.

Then stand on it. God Word is our Rock

It will lead us to The Light of the Most High God. We're all one body so we all have talents and abilities in which we can help our sisters and brothers out. That's how we get our blessings...When we do it in spirit and in Truth. God is God of Israel, all of Heaven and Earth shall bow down and Kneel before him.. We are The Lost Tribe of Israel the worlds been waiting for us to wake up and know who we are for quite some time. We must 1st learn our true history and then do our research and ask ourselves why didn't anyone want us to know what we have found? Our whole lives we've been searching for a reason, a cause, a way out. It was in Serving God the Whole time. Everything else was an illusion a diversion to blind us from seeing the truth. If you slipped up so what got back up and try again.

Remember, The race is not given to the fast or the strong but he who endures to the end. It Is my job to point you in the right direction but you've gotta want to get to know The Most High God for who he truly is and not by what someone else told you. You don't have to believe me, I'm, just doing my fathers business. Go Do your own research. You will know the tree by the fruit it bears. You will know the way because if you search for him with all of your heart, You Will find him. His Word tells us so. He's not a God that he can lie. God Is Truth and Love... God is REAL.

He's never done anything to any of us except love us. So when are we going to show him our appreciation for his love for us and our families. And Love Abba Father in Return? Some of us shouldn't even be here reading this... But It is by Gods Grace that your even still here.. Doesn't that speak for itself. God Loves Us All... Choose Ye This Day who you will serve? Preachers and teachers you will be Judged accordingly because you know the Truth. Now Teach Gods People THE TRUTH or you will be held accountable for what you did not tell them and the people shall turn on you. Just as you've turned on God. You have been warned. I stand as a Watchman as I sound the alarm of Zion throughout the Land.

As for My Husband and Our Family in our home.. We've chosen to serve Our Creator.

Don't forget to comment if you liked this blog:
I AM The Battle Girl 4 GODS Light, A true water girl 4 The Most Highs Remnant. I am Nubian ( Come not against Mine anointed ones, And against My prophets do not evil.) 1 Chronicles 16:22

No comments:

Post a Comment